It has been quite some time since I have written a blog post. Lots of things have been going on the past couple of months that I've gotten caught up in. Things are starting to look up for me so I can finally say I am back :D
I would like to share some of my resolutions with you for 2014.
1. Get back into blogging: I've never even considered myself a real blogger because I've only posted a handful of times. This year I definitely want to blog a few times a week. I absolutely love writing and this is a great way to express myself and connect with readers!
2. Hit my goal weight: Over 2013 I have gained some unwanted weight, my highest being 132. I've actually started this resolution the beginning of December. I have been sticking to a certain meal plan and working out consistently. So far I've lost 7 pounds. I would like to get down to 115. I am trying not to focus solely on the scale because I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I do think I could achieve that weight over the next few months.
3. Stay active: This, along with losing weight, is probably the most common new years resolution. I have been pretty good with working out in 2013 and I want to continue that into 2014. Even on my "rest" days I want to still get in some kind activity, preferably walking.
4. Keep a positive mindset: 2013 has been a pretty rough year for me. A lot of negative things have happened. No matter what happens this year I want to always keep a positive mindset. I need to constantly remind myself that God lets things happen for a reason and everything will fall into His perfect plan for me.
5. Get involved in a small group: I have been building a relationship with God over the past two years mainly and finally want to get involved in a small group through my church. I think it would be so great to meet people around my age who love God and want to connect with one another. I have always been nervous to join a group but I have to put myself out of my comfort zone in order to grow.
Those are my main goals for 2014. I am going to try my best to stick to every one of them. I will let you know my progress through out the year!
Share with me some of your resolutions this year! I would love to hear them (: