August 28, 2013

WIAW #2

Woooo it's Wednesday! This means another "What I Ate Wednesday" post (:

Thank you Jenn for this awesome idea!


Let's get started, shall we? 


So I just bought a Ninja blender the other day and fell in love with it. I've been making smoothies like crazy. This was this mornings combo: spinach, greek yogurt, mango, and strawberries. I also had a piece of toast with jelly on the side. 





I've also been obsessed with this wrap lately. I've had it about 5 days in a row now for lunch, oops :p 
It's turkey, avocado, roasted red peppers, lettuce, and hummus on a whole wheat wrap. I had some cottage cheese on the side for some more protein. 





I love luna bars for a snack. I normally have the chocolate peppermint stick one but today I went with white chocolate macadamia. It was deeeelish. I had a peach as well. 





For dinner, me and my boyfriend made stuffed peppers. I haven't had these in soo long. They came out amazing! The cheese on top was nice and crispy.



Mmmmmmm this dessert is awesome AND good for you. All I did was blend 1 cup of plain greek yogurt with a cup of frozen strawberries. I stuck it in the freezer for about 3 hours and it turned into  fro-yo! (:  I will deff be making this again tomorrow but I'm going to try it with a different frozen fruit. 



Hope you guys have a great night!
Talk soon

xoxo Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh everything you ate looks soooo delish and healthy! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being all over wraps lately. They are the perfect lunch meal; simple, nutritious & filling =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving wraps lately - love the idea of adding roasted red peppers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete